Spinning is a convenient indoor version of cycling that may be more convenient. While attending a spin class is the best way to keep motivated to maintain a high intensity session, there are also online resources that can help you make your own personal spin class. The Global Cycling Network has a YouTube channel, where they have posted 16 spinning workouts ranging in length from 13 to 60 minutes.
Train with Global Cycling Network
Benefits of Cardiovascular Exercise:
- Improved hormonal profile: ease symptoms of depression and fatigue and release hormones that decrease appetite
- Increased metabolism: can lead to weight loss
- Improved heart health: decrease in blood pressure, decrease in bad (LDL and total cholesterol, increase in good (HDL) cholesterol
- Improved recovery ability
- Diabetes management: increased insulin sensitivity